Expeditiously determine whether another organization is demonstrably trustworthy by examining the corporate governance mechanisms that they employ in the information security and privacy area. Many of the large scandals that have recently rocked the business world -- such as the FTX debacle and the Madoff Ponzi scheme -- could have been readily identified and avoided, if the Duties Audit(TM) process described on this web site had been used.
Corporate Directors’ & Officers’ Legal Duties for Information Security and Privacy: A Turn-Key Compliance Audit Process, by Charles Cresson Wood
An extensively researched and tightly scripted process allowing any licensed attorney to quickly generate a Professional Opinion, indicating whether the Directors & Officers at any United States corporation are in full compliance, in all material respects, with their legal duties in the information security and privacy area.
This product comes only in the form of a two-volume set of physical books.
Total price is the sales price shown on this page, plus state sales tax, plus shipping and handling.
- Edition: this is the first edition; all rights reserved, copyright © 2020
- Format: sold only as a hardcover book set of two volumes (no electronic version is available)
- Size: book contains approximately 1,100 pages, including 85 exhibits, tables, flowcharts and graphs (specific sections are written for seven specific reader roles like "project manager;" no reader -- no matter what his/her role -- needs to read a significant part of the entire two-volume set)
- Shipping weight: 8.5 pounds; book dimensions 8.50 X 11.00 X 1.75 inches for each volume
- Shipping time: allow 10-14 days between placement of an order and receipt of the package
- Payment methods: all orders are handled via credit/debit card on-line; we do not process orders via telephone, regular mail service with a check, or mailed/faxed purchase orders
- 30-day unconditional money back guarantee (to get a refund, the returned set of books must be in salable condition)
- ISBN-13: 978-0-9799914-5-5 (volume 1); ISBN-13: 978-0-9799914-6-2 (volume 2)
- Library of Congress Control Number: LCCN-2020901127
- Publisher: InfoSecurity Infrastructure, Inc., 916 Bergeson Rd. SW, Lakebay, WA 98349 USA
- For questions call 707-937-5572 (Pacific Time zone; 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday-Friday)
- Alternatively, for questions, use the email window shown on the Contact Us page of this site
This book is offered only as an educational, reference, and awareness raising tool. Neither the acceptance of an offer to sell this book, nor the use of the information found in this book, establishes an attorney-client relationship, between the Author or the Publisher on one hand, and the parties which use the information contained therein, or the parties which receive the information thereby produced, on the other hand. Such a relationship exists only if and when it has first been manifested in a signed legal services contract. Likewise, nothing contained in this book should be considered as an adequate substitute for the competent legal advice of an attorney licensed to practice in the reader’s jurisdiction.